- 8 ply Keller VSS 100% all-maple American-made shells. There is no better traditional style drumshell to build with. Other ply configurations, vintage mahogany and vintage maple are optional.
- Your choice of finishes:
(A) transparent hand-rubbed satin oil finish in a select number of hand-mixed classic colors (sonically amazing)
(B) durable wrapped finish (massive selection of vintage sparkles, pearls, solids & more)
(C) painted finishes in classic colors
- Bearing edges that are cut specific to each drum, then sanded smooth
- Hand-cut snare beds specific to each snare drum
- Thin vintage tinted sealer on shell interiors and edges (unless raw requested)
- Mlasko American Classic Drums paper label inside with model and serial number
- Classic Slingerland lugs and claws. We do have several others available (tubes, beavertails, etc.), but these are the ones we generally use.
- 2.3mm steel sticksaver hoops on toms and snare drums
- 12 ply all maple bass drum hoops with classic inlay strip
- Smooth white, coated, calf-like or transparent logo bass drum front head
- Plenty of consultation and correspondence beforehand to make sure you get the drum(s) you really need and want
- Priority service for any modifications or repairs in the future